• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 jeep cherokee no power

1993jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I have a problem with my jeep! It has no power whene I slam the gas the intake sounds different then what it use to and is very had to do 55mph on the freeway, the engine sounds good just when I start driving it it has no power.....

Plugged up exhaust, meaning a damaged, plugged Cat converter, or Muffler, or pipe, or combination.

Also check the vacuum line at the bottom side of the Throttle body, passenger side of the throttle body, that runs to the MAP sensor. See if came loose, which is common! Both make the sound you mentioned.

Plugged up exhaust, meaning a damaged, plugged Cat converter, or Muffler, or pipe, or combination.

Also check the vacuum line at the bottom side of the Throttle body, passenger side of the throttle body, that runs to the MAP sensor. See if came loose, which is common! Both make the sound you mentioned.

Dude it was the cat! It was all XXXX up. U couldn't even get light throw!!! It runs like a champ now...

Thx bro

:yelclap:

Back