• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TnT Customs Trackbar Bracket ?'s

98cherokeedriver

NAXJA Forum User
I replaced my stock trackbar with a ProComp and a few months later replaced the worn out heim joint with a Johnny Joint. Then I replaced the trackbar bracket with the TnT double shear. My steering has slowly but surely been tightening up. My question is about the trackbar bracket, it has a fifth hole, is that for an extra bolt or a plug weld? Anyone with experience?

I would prefer to bolt instead of weld it. It has already crept a little laterally causing the steering wheel to be off center. I would weld it, but this is my DD and budget build / do something small to it when I'm bored ride. I'm going to do the wj brake swap - already have the parts - then possibly re-arange the trackbar and convert the steering. I'll be doing it all in stages, so being able to unbolt it and move or swap it would be preferable. I'm only running 2" of lift and have no plans to go higher so clearances are tight.

Back