• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone want to run Lawrence Welk tomorrow - Sun Mar 11?

ocean_jet

NAXJA Forum User
I have been wanting to introduce my daughters to off roading... anyone want to meet at LW tomorrow morning?

sorry couldnt go, had someone working for me today.
how'd the girls like it?

Nice.
I've got two bent steel wheels with slightly less wobble. Scary thing is, I didn't notice them until I had it on the smog dyno...haha.

How bad is that thing on the highway?

-Ron

It was vibing alright on the freeway. Not as bad as you'd think though. Thought it was a driveshaft u-joint or out of balance driveshaft or something. Glad I saw it on the dyno.

The new "Axle and Rim Check" service, now available at your local Smog shop =).

I guess I'll watch mine when I get to try to pass Smog in May--though I damwell better not have any issues, since I haven't done sh!t for tough stuff since mucking up my shoulder a year ago October)

ocean, i sent you a pm with my info. I have been wheelin LW for quite some time, and might be doing a short trip tomorrow afternoon/evening. hit me up on my cell.

john

im down for a small trail adventure, ive been meaning to take my rig out soon. ive only been out twice since i got it a couple of months ago. im pretty confident on what it can do so far, other then LW would anybody be up for pancake rock? im game for anything, just havnt been wheelin often since none of my friends own jeeps.

Handbuilt, I am going to try to make it out tomorrow afternoon. Tuesdays are usually tough for me, but I'll give you a call if I can make it out.

Souske... I would be down with a short run on the weekend of 24th. Taking my dad camping the following weekend so nothing too trecherous would be good.

1904, I would probably do Pancake with you sometime. It's a pretty fun little run.

Back