• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WAS:Socalfest food NOW:Burgers. What do you like

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
We kinda threw a wrench in the works for Kayle666 by changing the venue. Soooo, it looks like we need somebody who can step up and handle food for the event. Anybody have a hookup?

Re: Socalfest food

which fast food place makes this?
mcdonalds.
i hardly ever go to the major fast food places for burgers, we have some smaller fast food resteraunts out here like Money Pit, Tom's, and George's, which are all better imo. even farmer bros is decent.

Schlotzky's does catering. One of the best "chain" sandwiches out there.

geeze guys i posted some good food ideas for you in the socal fest food thread. dont lower yourselves to substandard fast food, i mean have some dang self respect.

and the best fast food-ish burger is Nessie Burger on 79 and the 15 fwy

:D

mcdonalds.
i hardly ever go to the major fast food places for burgers, we have some smaller fast food resteraunts out here like Money Pit, Tom's, and George's, which are all better imo. even farmer bros is decent.

I'm gonna pretend you didn't just compare a McDonald's pressed pork burger to In n Out.

I'm gonna pretend you didn't just compare a McDonald's pressed pork burger to In n Out.
would you rather have me compare in n out to the old shoe that it tastes like? :D
i dont like bland food, everything i've eaten there was extremely bland.

In n out sucks. Bland and over priced. I'd take a buck double over a double double any day. And x2 for Nessie burger. Best I've ever had.

You guys must be high. In-n-out is made from actual meat, not that artificiall flavored/scented tvp crap at mcdonalds. Plus they usually hire people with all their teeth.

I love In n Out fries. They taste like potatoes and I love potatoes. If you don't like a particular sauce or want more of whatever, they'll usually be able to accommodate you. Plus, can't no one grill onions like they do. Their grilled onions are almost perfect@

Back