• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got a Gooseneck Trailer??

Icemans

NAXJA Forum User
I need a Gooseneck Trailer for my trip to Moab. I have had two lined up one of which is asking way too much for me to buy it. The other was a customer’s uncles that passed away a week ago , and I don't feel right bugging the family to borrow it. I really don't want to buy one and sell it when I get back. I need a Gooseneck Trailer that has at least a 26FT deck (including the dove tail if it has one) and must have a load capacity of at least 11k. I am willing to pay you to rent it for the week. Please let me know if you have one and are willing to let a NW Chapter Member borrow it for two weeks. I am leaving the night of the 29th but would like to pick it up the 27th to load the rigs and get everything set up. Then I will be returning it on April 10th. Moab is 1000 miles to our location and 1000 miles back. If your trailer is just sitting there for the 2 weeks make some easy money off of it and let me use it for my trip.

Oh ive got the money to buy one. I just dont need one except for this trip. So i would prefer to give someone some money to borrow it for the week. Im not going to miss this trip for a stupid trailer.

Oh ive got the money to buy one. I just dont need one except for this trip. So i would prefer to give someone some money to borrow it for the week. Im not going to miss this trip for a stupid trailer.

:guitar:

Yeah I do I had mine into the triple digits recently. I drove mine with a death wobble for 2 weeks that was pleanty long enough for me.

Yes two rigs. My rents are taking there Fifth Wheel so we can stay in it. So the deal was I have to get there rig over there on the trailer. Otherwise we can both tow our rigs over there one on a flat bed the other inside an enclosed trailer. Then we will sleep in the enclosed. But my wife is throwing a fit and doesn't want to sleep in the enclosed (it has heat) all week with my parents (who snore) and our two kids. I don't blame her it would be nice to sleep in the RV but it's going to cost me more money then I think it's worth. Anything to keep my wife happy I guess. I guess she kind of has me by the balls. I hate my life some times.

Anything to keep my wife happy I guess. I guess she kind of has me by the balls. I hate my life some times.

Lol.. ROFLMAO!!!!

Yes two rigs. My rents are taking there Fifth Wheel so we can stay in it. So the deal was I have to get there rig over there on the trailer. Otherwise we can both tow our rigs over there one on a flat bed the other inside an enclosed trailer. Then we will sleep in the enclosed. But my wife is throwing a fit and doesn't want to sleep in the enclosed (it has heat) all week with my parents (who snore) and our two kids. I don't blame her it would be nice to sleep in the RV but it's going to cost me more money then I think it's worth. Anything to keep my wife happy I guess. I guess she kind of has me by the balls. I hate my life some times.

i hate when they put stipulations on going... DAMNIT Woman. get in the jeep and lets go!!!1

I have a simpler solution, I leave the wife at home. See you at EJS! If you see me around, stop and say HI. You should come check out the CRAWL Mag readers ride at area BFE on Tuesday.

John

I have a simpler solution, I leave the wife at home. See you at EJS! If you see me around, stop and say HI. You should come check out the CRAWL Mag readers ride at area BFE on Tuesday.

John

I did that last year I road with a buddy so it was easy to say it's a guy's trip. This year he is bringing his wife and the wives are very good friends. I think once she gets down there it will be easier. I understand wanting to stay in the RV I want to also. It will make it way easier with the kids also. Are you staying with the Crawl guy's? We stayed just down the way in the same camp ground as them last year. I think we are going to the crawl day we will see.

S7307118.jpg

could you fit this box, and your xj on your trailer? something to think about.

I did that last year I road with a buddy so it was easy to say it's a guy's trip. This year he is bringing his wife and the wives are very good friends. I think once she gets down there it will be easier. I understand wanting to stay in the RV I want to also. It will make it way easier with the kids also. Are you staying with the Crawl guy's? We stayed just down the way in the same camp ground as them last year. I think we are going to the crawl day we will see.

Larry and John from CRAWL will be staying in same campground, we've got a couple condos down the road this year I'm staying in, along with a couple guys from my club and Ian Johnson.

Back