• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership drive

March 1.

Just join up and it should be automatic. I've asked membership to make sure to review California memberships carefully so we don't accidently get Sierra members and they don't get ours.

i thought it was just one die for the bender?

which is one of my favorite things, free stuff that costs me loads of money to use. :)

which is one of my favorite things, free stuff that costs me loads of money to use. :)

I understood it to be a bender and one die from the membership sticky.

Might just have to go red this year.

Looks like I'll be keeping my XJ after all.

You're right, I didn't read it that close the first time around.

how do i check if i am up for renewal? i think i still have another year and a half since i do the 2 year plan. i guess i should start just doing the one year so i can be in on these raffles.

go to user cp on the top of the page, then on the left hand navigation bar all the way near the bottom it says paid subscriptions. click that and it tells you.

I've had this master pull gift cert forever. No expiration. It's for like 50$. I think I have another 75$ one from Tom Woods. Greeeaaaat. You can't really get anything I'd want from there for that much. Gotta spend to use it. But I guess that's why they hand those out.

And so this on topic, I'm renewing this weekend.

Back