• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help

ZakRising

NAXJA Forum User
When i got in the Jeep today, My seat belt buckle was broken it wont buckle. I was wondering if anyone has one or knows where i can get one.

:firedevilThanks Guys!:firedevil

same thing happend to mine (kids thought it was a coin slot).
Pick a part, they are like 10 bucks.
you could order them new from Quadratec or morris4x4, they are pricey.

same thing happend to mine (kids thought it was a coin slot).

Well isn't that where you put the $$ to start the dang thing? :roflmao:

ZakRising Junk yard is you friend for this stuff. You coud alway swap the passanger side with driver for the time being till you get another one.

I am also in need of one, it broke on me, so I jb welded it back together. It broke again on the very next run.

Where are you at in socal? Someone could likely chime in. On the JY closest to you

I know some JY's won't sell seatbelts. I don't think they're supposed to. But it's been known to happen. The earlier ones (I had a 1990 do this) are the GM style, but I couldn't swear that you could pull one out of a Chevy.

The other semi-permanent fix is take the center one out of the back seat. In the pre-97 at least, there's one bolt (that's like a T-45 or T-50 Torx) that holds a twin "female" belt buckle socket. Take that one out, put it in for your driver's seat, letting the spare one flop around. That way you still have your co-pilot's seatbelt, and one functioning seatbelt in the back.

Back