• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mayday! UCAs at TDS!

kayle666

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I sheared both upper control arms last night here at tds. If anyone has a set or can bring today for me to buy. Ill be actively searching for some. Heading for venders row when it opens. If you have please hit me up 951-two. Nine four-0666

are you needing stock or aftermarket? i have a set of stockers on a 87 parts jeep in the yard, but i am not going to TDS.

Did it happen on the RTI ramp?

I have a set of stock ones sitting in my garage.

I'm not heading to TDS but my neighbor is, and he's taking my trailer. I can have him bring them out.

Call me.

You need the mounts or the arms? Nuts and bolts? I can come up with 90% of what you need.I have arms,nuts and bolts.Just don't have the mounts for the front axle or the frame rails.

Rick is checking to see if he's got them in borrego. If he doesnt, mine are already sitting on the trailer ready to go out tonight.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! No Pics!!!!! We all wanna see a good FAIL!!! LOL
Is this like when Grimm bent the crap out of his uppers?

ttiwwip.gif

If they don't grab them John i may know someone to take them off your hands. PM me for price.

Damn it! I've been waiting all day for pics Kayle! Its ok man we won't laugh and point... OK yeah we might. :D Did you atleast get it fixed yet?

Last edited:
pics or GTFO....

or at least a proper explanation of what happened...

I sent parts out with my neighbor, don't know if they make it to Kayle or not.

I did get a VM from him, asking for more parts.. dunno whats going on.

Back