• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

d30 steering and trackbar

etatum21

NAXJA Forum User
Long story short, I bent the lp d30 housing in my 2000 Cherokee, and am in the process of gathering parts to replace it. I already have a hp non disco d 30 axle, that I am regearing to 4.56 , and i will reuse the stock shafts from my newer axle and the rs dif cover. I would like to truss and brace the c' s, as well as upgrade the steering all at the same time. I plan on running the iro steering and track bar, but that's what I am not sure about. My rc tracbar needs new joints anyways, so I want to upgrade to something stronger. Should I stick with the normal tracbar ( uta), or switch to over the axle? Also, will I be happy with the heim steering on my dd? Currently I am running the rc 4 1/2 long arm and 33's.

id only worry about moving the axle side track bar mount of your go OTK with the steering. and at that point... buy a couple heims and some DOM from ruffstuff. make your own.

^ This

Also, will I be happy with the heim steering on my dd?

Yes.

Back