• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any spring break plans

low'n'go xj

NAXJA Forum User
is anyone making plans for spring break to go wheeling? i have finally got my 94 sport back on the road and functioning. was thinking the first weekend. my birthday party is the following friday.

I may try to get a little shakedown run put together up to TSF on St. Patrick's Day.... so far there hasn't been much interest. I think maybe one other XJ beside myself, and a buddy of mine with his TJ.

I may try to get a little shakedown run put together up to TSF on St. Patrick's Day.... so far there hasn't been much interest. I think maybe one other XJ beside myself, and a buddy of mine with his TJ.

I didnt see a run posted in the staging area, might help get some interest... Just some food for thought. :D

i was shooting for the next weekend. i have a build party for my long arm on the 18th and would like to do a shake down run after i get that in. not sure how that would work with what yall are thinking.

Back