• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Props to RYNO!!!

DirtBound

NAXJA Forum User
This is a little late but i have to give a huge shout out and thanks to ryno for hooking me up with a trac bar, i rolled up expecting to just grab it and go but, he, being a true jeep enthusiast even offered to get it swapped out rite there in his drive way, took less than an hour and he got me out and to work on time, and safely. after further inspection of my old track bar, i would have been lucky if i made it to work that morning, the tie rod end of the track bar had been so beat up and worn that it was worn almost half way through. Ryno, thank you very much and i look forward to seeing and turning a wrench alongside you again! Whats you favorite brew? ill make sure to bring you some next time i know ill be running in to you! :cheers:

X2, He came by to see John when my front axle was being built and joined right in. He's a good dude.

Back