• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TM run

sallys xj

NAXJA Forum User
I want to get out and wheel..TM on thurs the 1 or sat the 3rd. I want to run, LT, UT, Pred. Id like to run JD but never have. SO if any one is intreasted let me know. I would like to be on the trail by 9am

If your intreasted let me know

i have never been to any of those trails. i dont know if i would make it... how hard are these trails? im at 4" and 33" open/open. i do have a rough country track bar though haha...

LT and UT wouldnt be hard if you listen to your spotters and take a bypass or two..pred i dont think so.

i made it through LT and UT on 31's open/open on BB when i first got my xj but i listend to my spotter.. I wont take you on pred. as i havent ran it enough to know all the right lines..

LT and UT we could do.

Ok Thursday 0900 or so at TM at the air down spot. Ill be on CB ch4 in a red 4 dr xj.

Feel free to join. LT and UT for sure! i ask you bring sncaks/drinks for you as things happen and dress accordingly to weather as again things happen also bring a vehicle that is capable or at least spare parts to get you off the trail. Im not looking to be out on the trails all day so this will be semi fast runs...I dont mind getting pictures or helping spot when needed but i dont want to stop after every obstacle and shoot the shit. I want to get seat time and run some trails. If you want to as well come out and join.
id say min. recovery points, 33's, spares

Great run..ran LT, UT and JD backwards. all in all a great day with great people.

had 4 jeeps total, xj, yj, tj and a jk all Red. Some carnage but nothing to crazy.

this is my fav one
jeeptrips015.jpg

Back