• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Electronic Shifted OX Locker and G2 Axles

ScienceguyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have any experience with the new electronic shifted OX locker? Thinking about getting some in some G2 axles but I've heard some horror stories about about manual shifted OX lockers and wondering if the new electronic ones are any better? Also considering Eaton E lockers if anyone has any experience with those good or bad.

Has anyone had any bad experiences with G2 axles and their axle tubes bending or becoming loose? I've heard their plug welds on the tube/ axle housing aren't the best. Thanks.

Does anyone have any experience with the new electronic shifted OX locker? Thinking about getting some in some G2 axles but I've heard some horror stories about about manual shifted OX lockers and wondering if the new electronic ones are any better? Also considering Eaton E lockers if anyone has any experience with those good or bad.

Has anyone had any bad experiences with G2 axles and their axle tubes bending or becoming loose? I've heard their plug welds on the tube/ axle housing aren't the best. Thanks.

The G2 Dana 44 axle housings come straight from Mopar, so they're factory spec. The G2 Rock Jock axles come from Currie, so you take your chances.

I love my Eaton E-Locker in my rear 44 (from an 88 Cherokee, not G2, but with G2 Gears and axle shafts). It's plenty strong.

FrankZ recommends Eaton E-locker. I've never had one, but used a friends ride with it. And it works great.

Back