• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tattoo ideas?

Gold Digger

NAXJA Forum User
I have a car tattoo that I would like to get covered up. I want to do something jeep or something relating to my XJ in particular. Anyone have any ideas? I'm not sure how I want to go about it and I'm looking for a little insperation.

i have some cover up work done so i know a bit about it lol, but i need to see what were talking about here i also have several very reputable artists that i can recommend you too.
cheers!

photo-3.jpg

Make it a Cherokee thou :)

I have qutie a bit of tattoos and have quite a bit of experience in dealing with tattoo artists. With out seeing a pic of what you need covered up it will be hard to give you an idea. Sometimes you can't just cover a tat without it bleed ing through. And there are times where you just have to get a real dark tattoo to cover what you have. Most of the time the cover up tattoo looks ok but it's never quite as nice as you would like it to be.

I really dont want to admit it because I was screwed out of the car the tattoo was for but..... pride aside, it's a GTR tattoo on my right shoulder maybe a little bigger than a credit card. I got a about 4 years ago and I'm ready to get rid of it.

I like the cartoon picture of the XJ and the tattoo of the TJ. It's gonna be hard to get my XJ on my shoulder unless I do it parellel with my arm.

still need to see a pic of it so we can give you our opinions on if it can be covered. otherwise carlsbad has a cheap removal place

I will in the future but for right now, I'm saving the embarssment

Back