• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

adams drive shaft FTMFW!

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
Hey I just wanted to throw out a big thanks to James, and Kevin over at adams drive shaft. Adams drive shaft is a naxja sponcer and their customer service is top notch. Look forward to my front and rear adams hd drive shafts! Anyone thinking about doing sye and getting a ds made you got to go to these guy! Pics of the new shafts when they arive!

Peace
Ted

What are there prices? I'm starting to look at a front DS for mine

Nope, but the customer service is good, I made a mistake it was 100% my fault and they took care of it. Per James request I can't really go into to much detail, but this is a stand up compony deserves customers from a forum they sponcer.

@gold digger go on their web site and find out exactly what you need then call up and talk to kevin. They can tell you exact price over the phone.

Personally I'll never go back there, I have several serious complaints with them. If I have to mail order shafts again I'm going with Tom Woods.

Ted just be sure you have EXACTLY what you ordered before you put it under your jeep.

Thanks for the info on our sponsors Ted. I've looked into there DS too and seem to be a good product at a good price. I mean a completly NEW DS for about 225 is a great deal in my book. Better than a referb from IRO.

3552648836_78a7423fed.jpg

Hey I just wanted to throw out a big thanks to James, and Kevin over at adams drive shaft. Adams drive shaft is a naxja sponcer and their customer service is top notch. Look forward to my front and rear adams hd drive shafts! Anyone thinking about doing sye and getting a ds made you got to go to these guy! Pics of the new shafts when they arive!

Peace
Ted

Just wanted to revive this. Ordered mine on Monday and spoke with Kevin. Nice guy, great customer serves. Received it yesterday and give them a thumbs up for a very nicely made product.

Back