• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive 2012

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
We are having our Seventh annual March Membership Drive!! Our goal is 200 new and renewal NAXJA memberships during the month of March. Last years drive brought in 161 total memberships and renewals! Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a raffle, plus we're having a chapter contest to see which chapter can have the most new and renewal memberships.

March Membership Drive Raffle

NAXJA will be giving away 4 different prizes this year. I will announce two prizes now and two more when it starts. Everyone who joins NAXJA and everyone who renews their NAXJA membership during the month of March will be automatically entered into the raffle. Once all the memberships that are received during the month are properly logged in, we'll draw to see who the lucky winners will be.

The first two prizes that will be given away are:
1. Brownline Torque wrench
2. GoPro HD Hero 2 Motorsports Edition Camera

Chapter Contest

We need all the help we can get from members and chapters to reach our goal of 200 new and renewal memberships. So, to make it more fun, we're having a contest to see which chapter can bring in the most memberships. The chapter with the most new and renewal memberships in their geographical area will be the winner. The winning chapter will receive a free two year renewal and a NAXJA T-shirt to be used in a raffle of their own, plus being known as the Big Dog chapter that kicked ass and got the job done.

So, how about we go on a black name hunt, and prod, harass, coerce (nicely, of course ).......or just ask, them to join. March is the Month, so let's go out there and get it done!!!! :viking:

The event starts March 1, 2012

Moved up here to to the top so it doesn't get lost in the forum.

Add your name when you renew or become a new member.

i will think about it, after 7 years of membership and renewals do you think i could finally get a second Naxja sticker? that would be nice. thanks

Oh, that is if i renew only of course, if i dont renew i dont expect one... oh, and can we send a SoCal sticker to those who renew or sign up too???

is there anything that shows who's leading before the thing ends? might persuade people who arent in need of renewal yet to renew for the hell of it if we're losing. like me.

Wish I could help this year, but I signed up for two years last year. Hmm, that means I'm not eligible for the raffle this year :-(

David Bricker / SYR

The other two prizes:

1. Pro Tools MB 105 Bender and 1 3/4" 240 Die
2. 20ft x 3/4" Super Yanker from Masterpull

This starts on Thursday March 1st!!!!

Wish I could help this year, but I signed up for two years last year. Hmm, that means I'm not eligible for the raffle this year :-(

David Bricker / SYR
i was just planning on renewing regardless, if it was close enough to make a difference. i didnt see anything where it said you couldnt renew 3 months after you joined or whatever.

i was just planning on renewing regardless, if it was close enough to make a difference. i didnt see anything where it said you couldnt renew 3 months after you joined or whatever.

That's true - I could always pay for another year in advance. Now, who will guarantee me a win of one of the raffle prizes? :roflmao:

David Bricker / SYR

ok, I red lettered, I did not see anything special to do to make sure we got credit for it...

Membership will cross-reference at the end of the month tallying up results based on geographic location. IF anybody wants to claim a different chapter than their physical location I'd suggest a PM to membership.

Renewed. Just please add me to the member roster for Socal, and ship the bender to me ASAP! :laugh3:

Back