• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

genright rock rail install help!!

chickenwing87

NAXJA Forum User
So i started cutting out my rockers to fit the 2x4 steel in. I noticed though cutting a 1/4 below the radicus the bars that tie it bck to the unibody wont work if you do that. so was looking for oics or write up from someone who has installed them. The only write up i can find is from the jp magizne and it wasnt much help. so if someone has pics it would be great.

The guy whose jeep was used in the JP article is on here. Search for 'rocker replacement' and there are some good threads about it.

I bought the GenRight kit a while back, started cutting stuff up, and realized the kit was not going to work well for what I had in mind. Sold it and bought some 2x6" steel tubing instead.

Did you get any instructions? I didn't get a damn thing other than a big pile of steel parts. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

Back