• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 replacement plastic fuel system?

Mudderwasamudder

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if anyone who has done a replacement fuel tank in their cherokee might have some time to help give me a step by step instructions on installing the system? I have a plastic 5 gallon fuel tank that i am trying to put on the inside trunk to save clearance space and tank damage. Thank you!!

What is the nature of your problem exactly?
If your talking about the thin plastic stretched over the hardline, I just cut the plastic off, and used F.I. hose and two FI hose clamps per end

I was actually talking about the whole setup. I've never really messed around with my tank before and I've taken out my old tank trying to now install this 5 gallon plastic fuel cell. I just need someone who has modified their tank to give me a layout of how i need to setup up this system to my original tank lines? I'm trying to using stainless steel lines to the new fuel system.

Back