• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumpers

DoWorkXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking into buying a new front winch bumper for my XJ and want some input. Does anyone have experience with the ORS stubby bumpers or TnT's winch bumper?

Thanks

Justin, Not sure about ORS but the TnT bumper is Nice. GoSlowGetStuck has one on his XJ.

why pay the money for the ORS bumper when it offers ZERO protection

I just like the really good approach angle and unibody mounting. I could add a stinger or hoop for more protection if needed.

It's not the grill I'm worried about with my stubby, its the header panel by the markers. Ask moparmaniac how his held up to kissing a rock.

ors sells wings to to go out to the ends of the header panel. Im ordering a integrated bumper from him so it sticks out a little for protection but still has better angle then other bumpers. And I can ad a bar to it also.

ors sells wings to to go out to the ends of the header panel. Im ordering a integrated bumper from him so it sticks out a little for protection but still has better angle then other bumpers. And I can ad a bar to it also.

The wings still leave the headerpanel/grill exposed it dosnt take much to tear em up

ORS is similar to mine (and several others). Doesn't offer much header panel protection, but I wanted a good approach angle. I plan on tying a cage into mine to protect it better, but by itself it's more of a crossmember reinforcement/winch mount than a bumper.

391964_518347487584_226300669_300408_1608066605_n.jpg

Back