• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

renix fuel preasure spec,s

Sorry RaptorXJ, but 39 psi is only correct when the fuel pressure regulator is disconnected for RENIX.

Should be 31 psi at idle.

Then disconnect the vacuum line leading to the fuel pressure regulator and the pressure should jump to 39 psi. Be sure that the vacuum line leading to the fuel pressure regulator is pulling good vacuum and is not wet with fuel, which can indicate a ruptured fuel pressure regulator.

18.6 lbs an hour and 39 PSI

Infact besides a change in pounds over the years all OBD1 is 39 PSI

That sounds too low on the flow rate to me. That equates to about 24 mpg at 60 mph at max flow rate.

I think at 0 psi it can pump something like 1 pint or quart per minute? I forget the exact volume, but flow is typically quoted at a back pressure, so maybe that is flow at 39 psi? But that is still only about 2.5 gallons an hour at 39 psi, which sounds way too low???? Could it be 18.6 GPH?

I seem to recall testing mine once with a milk jug while the engine ran, and getting damn near a quart in 60 seconds with the engine running out the test port.

Last edited:
Sorry RaptorXJ, but 39 psi is only correct when the fuel pressure regulator is disconnected for RENIX.

Should be 31 psi at idle.

You are right! I forgot all about that info, thank you for correcting me

Renix is not obd1. It Is renix. Totally different system just so you know.

I didnt know that, I always thought it was a fourm it a version of OBD1. I always thought "Renix" was a company that provided the system like (example) "AC Delco"

Back