• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinamans/Carnage March 30th-1st

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
So I want to go run chinamans on my spring break. THe plan is to head down Friday the 30th, stay in a hotel. Run chinamans on Saturday the 31st, stay the night then I know a few guys wants to run Carnage like Seth on Sunday, then head home after. Whos in to run it?

I might go if I can pull the cash together between now and then.

Well me and my club are going to be on the trail at 9:30 so we can beat the Co4x4 group.

Me and my buddy are getting a Cabin and staying down there all weekend.

We may camp as well. Last time we headed up and camped by the rock pile. It was sweet!

I might be up for a camping trip. You guys thinking of heading up on Friday and run Saturday? I have off Friday and and was thinking of heading out Thurs.

Last edited:
I'd probably be down for this run. I have new camping gear to test out as well. If it's not too cold I may camp.

Dude its gona be super cold to camp dow there this early. Thats what the lady is making us stay in a cabin lol :viking:

I might be up for a camping trip. You guys thinking of heading up on Friday and run Saturday? I have off Friday and and was thinking of heading out Thurs.

Chinamans on Saturday and Carnage on Sunday. Were heading down Friday afternoon, my buddys not heading down till the evening though.

Chad.

Wish i could join in with ya guys. Hope its fun.
You (mike) need to make the left line of whales tail.

Ya and drier conditions would make it a ton easier for you. I think youve got it once it dries up. Ya had the line, but the mud prevailed.

Gonna run yours through carnage? Shouldn't be too bad

I would like to. I think I could make it. But not with the bushwackers and no cage on it. I want to have tube fenders first so Im not scared to scratch them and be up against them, then the cage just to be safe incase something happens, ya know.

Back