• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Speedbump

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Dan you still in CA? I havent seen or heard from you in a while.Hope all is good.Post up. Plus let your buddy know i want the hoist thats here.If it is still the price we said for it alone.
Thanks

Last edited:
Yeah, where you at? We need to finish up our swap, bumper for Deavers! :D

Yeah, where you at? We need to finish up our swap, bumper for Deavers! :D

The jeep has been sold. The springs are off that jeep an on another:D. May have a problem with this dude.Thats right, I'm rebuilding the jeep again, this thing is a torn in my side.

O hey Scott. Dan said you have his other Crow harness. He sold the pair to me and said I had to get it from you. lol
:wave:
I got them here.They won't go anywhere till i say so.LOL. They take up no room at all so you have tons of time to grab them.You going to TDS this year? Maybe we can met out there when i do a day run or something.:cheers:

The jeep has been sold. The springs are off that jeep an on another:D. May have a problem with this dude.Thats right, I'm rebuilding the jeep again, this thing is a torn in my side.
What other Jeep are they on? That bumper he brought down and painted with you was the one he got as payment for the Deavers...

Back