• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet in March

NorCalChris

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I'm planning a M&G for the Central Coast. Date is still in the air, but I'm planning this to take place at my shop In Santa Maria. Us Central Coast guys are on the boundary line of the two chapters. It is hard for some of us to make it to the ususal M&Gs. Everyone is invited to come, I'll probably buy some pizzas or BBQ. Bring your favorite beverages. I'm still purchasing equipment for the shop, so I dont want to plan a work party yet, but you are all more then welcome to take a look. There is plenty of parking and room for all. We can even take a trip to Pismo if there is enough interest in doing so. There isnt too many of us Naxja guys in this area, so hopefully some of the out of area guys can make it here.
Id like to plan this for a weekend in March. What days are best ?

So my wife and I are new to the area. Where exactly is the area for the M&G? We would like to come out (if it's on a weekend) and meet some local NAXJA members.

Chris and I are about hour north of Santa Barbara. As he said basically in between chapters. So, semi-local.

Back