• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH Sculpture stolen

Wayne Sihler

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I may be late with this,, But the KOH Torchmate sculpture stolen,during the KOH event.It was to be auctioned off with the proceeds to help protect the area.
found this on face book.... I would post a link if I was computer literate....
Look it up yourself...

Wtf is wrong with people!? The night before the race there was a group of people @ Back Door that trashed the place, leaving beer cans & crap all over the place. Announcer called before the race started requesting help cleaning it up. Now this disappears? There are some seriously low life people amongst us :/

how stupid do people have to be to screw stuff up for themselves like that? i may be the world's biggest @sshole, but even i know to be on my best behavior when the existance of something i enjoy is threatened.

man reading that thread on pirate pisses me off, it sounds like lots of people got jacked during the event. so much for being able to walk away from your camp and expect everything to be there when you got back eh?

How about this: From now till the end of time if you can catch someone on video stealing from someone else's camp at any event in JV, with enough evidence to bust their thieving asses good, i'll hand you a crisp $20 bill. all you have to do is catch them in the act i'll do the rest you can remain anonymous. trust me I'll ruin their shit just get me a shot of their lic plate and i'll get my "lawyer" started on it :gee:

Yeah I read that too - all kinds of thieving goin on. Really disappointing that we had that type of people out there with us :/ next year they def need to setup some stealthy security cameras to catch the thieves...

man reading that thread on pirate pisses me off, it sounds like lots of people got jacked during the event. so much for being able to walk away from your camp and expect everything to be there when you got back eh?

How about this: From now till the end of time if you can catch someone on video stealing from someone else's camp at any event in JV, with enough evidence to bust their thieving asses good, i'll hand you a crisp $20 bill. all you have to do is catch them in the act i'll do the rest you can remain anonymous. trust me I'll ruin their shit just get me a shot of their lic plate and i'll get my "lawyer" started on it :gee:
Feel free to let me know if your lawyer needs help, I have a friend who digs holes but does side work as a lawyer.

tweeks stole it to scrap it out......thats my vote cause its useless otherwise

so much for being able to walk away from your camp and expect everything to be there when you got back eh?

That is why whenever I walked away from the Jeep I was locking it. I'm cautious during Goatfest but was downright paranoid for KOH.

JV is too close to Landers and Phelan for me to feel comfortable, couple that with the dirtbag/tweaker continent that were at the event for the event and I'm not surprised stuff walked away.

Is the statue in Casuals garage?

As for people dumping trash, I wonder if some EnvironMENTALists are infiltrating these events with the intent to make the group look bad. Then again, it could just be "the few"...

Is the statue in Casuals garage?

As for people dumping trash, I wonder if some EnvironMENTALists are infiltrating these events with the intent to make the group look bad. Then again, it could just be "the few"...

I was thinking it was The Few too!! They stole my hi lift off my roof rack about 5 years ago @ TDS!

That is why whenever I walked away from the Jeep I was locking it. I'm cautious during Goatfest but was downright paranoid for KOH.

JV is too close to Landers and Phelan for me to feel comfortable, couple that with the dirtbag/tweaker continent that were at the event for the event and I'm not surprised stuff walked away.

We keep our tweakers in phelan, we dont let them leave. Maybe they were from yucca valley ?

on monday i saw someone leave a HUGE green astro turf style carpet all bundled up between the start line and the trash bins. i was hoping the tent guys would use their big fork lift to put it in the bin as i had no way to move it. then i saw an XJ hook it to his hitch/tow hook and drag it next to the bin. i am sure the trash guys got it from their. so WHO had all that green astro turf carpet out there? and left it!!!!

Back