• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heading out to Ecology(Chula Vista) tomorrow If anyone wants to tag along

WraithKWK

NAXJA Forum User
Probably around 9 or 10 ish

Can't head out but if you see a 96-98 ZJ with a front shaft can you send me a message. I need one with a CV on the axle end and U-joint on the TC side.

Ill check for ya

hey Wraith, what fenders are those in your avatar? i want some but the Mcneils are super thin and i was thinking that the roadrunners are as well. thanks!

hey Wraith, what fenders are those in your avatar? i want some but the Mcneils are super thin and i was thinking that the roadrunners are as well. thanks!

Honestly I have no idea, I got them off my sisters XJ a few years ago. They were to wide for her

Can't head out but if you see a 96-98 ZJ with a front shaft can you send me a message. I need one with a CV on the axle end and U-joint on the TC side.

I found this in the front seat of a White 95 grand Cherokee, Different year than you mentioned but close so I figured I'd post it

driveshaft.jpg

Back