• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab April 12th - 15th

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
I'm planning a Moab trip with some family and friends that weekend and would like to extend an open invitation to anyone that would like to come down. We'll have 3 or 4 stock to mildly built WJs plus my ZJ. We're planning on some scenic stuff that the stockers can do, plus Hells Revenge, Poison Spider, and maybe Steel Bender for my jeep and my BIL's jeep.

Let me know if you'd like to meet up. I won't be offended if you just want to run the trail and then do your own thing.

Becky and I will be in Moab from April 8th to the 15th. If any of your group wants to show earlier we are looking for someone to wheel with.

I'm planning a Moab trip with some family and friends that weekend and would like to extend an open invitation to anyone that would like to come down. We'll have 3 or 4 stock to mildly built WJs plus my ZJ. We're planning on some scenic stuff that the stockers can do, plus Hells Revenge, Poison Spider, and maybe Steel Bender for my jeep and my BIL's jeep.

Let me know if you'd like to meet up. I won't be offended if you just want to run the trail and then do your own thing.
i may try, but the week before i'll be in sand hollow so dunno if the funds will be there.
Becky and I will be in Moab from April 8th to the 15th. If any of your group wants to show earlier we are looking for someone to wheel with.
hey :wave:

glad to see your still around :)

i may try, but the week before i'll be in sand hollow so dunno if the funds will be there.

hey :wave:

glad to see your still around :)

Been busy with a new job. It is nice to get back to NAXJA and wheeling.

It looks like we'll be rolling in Thursday night. We won't be hitting the challenging trails, as I had hoped since the ZJ is K.O., but we'll have a mildly built WJ (32's and a budget boost) and possibly a rental. Let me know if you want to meet up.

It looks like we'll be rolling in Thursday night. We won't be hitting the challenging trails, as I had hoped since the ZJ is K.O., but we'll have a mildly built WJ (32's and a budget boost) and possibly a rental. Let me know if you want to meet up.

I definately would love to meet up and run some trails with you guys. It is not always about how hard a trail is but the fun you have, the sights,a dn who you wheel with.

I just wish someone was going out earlier in the week. I always worry that no matter how easy the trail is we will have a breakdown 30 mile from town that I can not repair on the trail. We will definately be packed to endure an overnight if needed.

Let me know what you guys would like to run so we do not run it earlier in the week.

I will PM you my contact information.

I definately would love to meet up and run some trails with you guys. It is not always about how hard a trail is but the fun you have, the sights,a dn who you wheel with.

I just wish someone was going out earlier in the week. I always worry that no matter how easy the trail is we will have a breakdown 30 mile from town that I can not repair on the trail. We will definately be packed to endure an overnight if needed.

Let me know what you guys would like to run so we do not run it earlier in the week.

I will PM you my contact information.

We're thinking of doing Poison Spider Mesa and Elephant Hill on Friday and Saturday, then a nice leisurely ride up Potash/Schafer to Canyonlands, then back down to Moab through Long Canyon.

I'm kind of tempted to try Kane Creek down to 191, then go a bit further south to Elephant Hill and do them both in one day, but I've never done either one, and I'm not sure how reasonable that would be. What do you think?

I'm kind of tempted to try Kane Creek down to 191, then go a bit further south to Elephant Hill and do them both in one day, but I've never done either one, and I'm not sure how reasonable that would be. What do you think?

that would be one really extremely long day of non stop driving, i think if you started at o'ass crack of morning you may be back by midnight :)

Hmm... Well, considering we will have the kids with us, that may not be such a good idea. Thanks, Derek! :)

Have you run kane creek before?

I've camped off the road, and saw mildly built rigs to buggys heading down that way. I know that it goes on for a way, and you get a bunch of water crossings. I also heard that you can camp further down it too, like after you get into the 4x4 stuff?

Back