• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my 2001 comanche limited build

Fantastic color choice. It looks like the copper from Stacey David's Copper Head. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Yep, i'm friggin in love with this MJ!

I'm thinking about doing a long bed this time just because they are so plentiful around here and we already have a short bed.

its actually a 2010 wrangler factory color. mango tango.. wanted an easy paint code in case it ever.got damged

Smart move, I painted our MJ the same color silver as my 09 Hemi Commander

1313970986.jpg

funny, silver was a runner up to my copper. but there is already a late model conversion in the NW painted silver. they look sleek though.

If you follow his thread, you'll see it's closed an he's not a happy camper..

But never fear!! I'll switch my MJ build thread over to the tech forum soon... Maybe even hi-jack this one! You won't even remember why you were impressed with another 97+ MJ swap with fresh paint:)

Midwest Chapter represent!!
(just saying I've had a 100%opposite experience with the Midwest guys for the past several years.... who hurt you??!)

yeah his turn seemed a little...manic? I mean to flip like that? And NAXJA is a lawless forum and club? Has he ever sniffed pirate? Sure it isn't JU or JF, but if it were there wouldnt be as much good tech here. meh

Since I can't post on his build thread, I'll post here. What a great project and build. What a labor of love. He should be proud, that is a fantastic build and a really great MJ.

yeah his turn seemed a little...manic? I mean to flip like that? And NAXJA is a lawless forum and club? Has he ever sniffed pirate? Sure it isn't JU or JF, but if it were there wouldnt be as much good tech here. meh
I have been watching the same section of the forum he is talking about and I can see why he would flip like this, though a chill pill may have been in order, much of what he said is somewhat accurate. I will leave it at that.

It really is a beautiful build.

Back