• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn Trail, Saturday Feb 11th

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone up for it? Need to get outta the house for a day, so I'm heading up. Meet at trailhead around 7-7:30a and head up the trail at 8. Who's in?

Maybe if I don't go to KOH

Cool, I'm trying to organize a decent sized group. It's been a while since I've done the trail- so anyone with a little more experience would be super helpful.

I hear (rumor, mind you) that most the good stuff is blocked now. Someone said it's basically a Ted trail at the moment.

That's just rumor. Most of the off shoots are still open. The two most extreme/fun spots were closed, but that was becasuse they were never part of the trail. There is still plenty of fun to be had up there for just about any build level minus full cage, lockers, 37's+. Probably be a little bored with the trail with a crazy build. 31's -35's should have a good time and stockers can easily stay on the main road and still have a nice drive.

They've been doing the "limited number of rigs" thing for years. The cutoff used to be 500 rigs. Plus, it's February and they get most of the action in the Summertime.

1-Azusa-Canyon-1-19-11.jpg

Broke a shock mount yesterday. Repairs today.

Back