• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Half off Sale @ Ecology this weekend

Brandon77

Member# 3846
NAXJA Member
FYI everyone. Half off Sale Saturday and Sunday only.

Dana 44 and 29 spline 8.25 at Ecology Junk Yard at Santa Fe Springs. Both axles looked good and dry. The D44 is 3.55 gears (missing only the housing cover and one drum. The inside is also very clean with all black interior; good seats, front and back. I was there most of the day yesterday. Also all the XJ's are complete with all engine parts. There was about 5 XJ. Good stuff there, check it out.

lol this is the third thread about this.
first one with parts info though!

Dana 44 and 29 spline 8.25 at Ecology Junk Yard at Santa Fe Springs. . . . . The inside is also very clean with all black interior; good seats, front and back.
I'll add a bit more as SFS is my local JY.
Front seats have the "rocker" style base which are nice for the long haul.
Above also has front and TC skids and factory front tow hooks.
A couple others also have the front hooks.
A white 2 door has the factory mirrored rear side windows and decent non-mirror heated back window.

Mike

P.S. I'm looking for a later, external clutch slave, AX-5 MANUAL TRANS to replace the noisy one in the '96 2 wheel drive.
I'll pay $50-over cost for your trouble, call 562*698oo98 first please.
Thanks!

Mike I saw a 98 4cyl with a manual trans down at the chula vista ecology. Not sure if that helps. Also were there any 97 and newer cherokees there?

dont waste your time at the oceanside lot, only one 96 xj there. it was black and had manual doors and windows. i *think* the doors were in good shape, but that was the only thing of value there. it did have a 8.25 i think. that lot sucks, never wasting my time going there, i'll stick to chulajuana.

dont waste your time at the oceanside lot, only one 96 xj there. it was black and had manual doors and windows. i *think* the doors were in good shape, but that was the only thing of value there. it did have a 8.25 i think. that lot sucks, never wasting my time going there, i'll stick to chulajuana.

thats strange. every time i have been to the oceanside one i have seen atleast a few XJs. mostly renix to maybe 94-95 years. but they are normally pretty much complete. they dont let them sit for that long before they get more in and rotate the inventory.did you happen to see any WJs there? i want to gather the front knuckle swap stuff.

thats strange. every time i have been to the oceanside one i have seen atleast a few XJs. mostly renix to maybe 94-95 years. but they are normally pretty much complete. they dont let them sit for that long before they get more in and rotate the inventory.did you happen to see any WJs there? i want to gather the front knuckle swap stuff.
there was NOTHING there, it was lame. No jeeps other than 2 xj's (there was another older white one, nearly stripped that i forgot about). the 96 black xj was mostly complete. it was repainted, so black paint was in ok shape, although probably a maaco job. if you're looking for wj parts, zj parts, wagoneer parts, mj specific parts, any front axle aside from a d30, durango steering gear box, dont bother going, there is nothing. the only d44 in the yard was a ramcharger, but it's a passenger side drop and the lockout hubs were missing parts.

nice. thanks for the tip. saved me a drive down there. did you happen to look in the "new vehicle" section behind the pay counter area? that is where all the WJs and such are normally taken. they say its a new area, but i think anything 2000 or newer is "new" to them.

nice. thanks for the tip. saved me a drive down there. did you happen to look in the "new vehicle" section behind the pay counter area? that is where all the WJs and such are normally taken. they say its a new area, but i think anything 2000 or newer is "new" to them.
yep, nothing there but cars and mini vans. a couple 97-03 f150's and a few s10 blazers was all there were for trucks for the most part on the primo side.

chula vista lot was pretty weak. not many jeeps. most of them stripped. quite a few trucks with 60 rear ends though.

I managed to get an explorer oil cooler with a fan that was in good condition.

I did see what I thought to be one or 2 fords with HP44s up front, but the shafts/hubs were gone in both.

Back