• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wildwood free disc brake kit D35

RNMedic

NAXJA Member #659
crosspost form JF
one of you local guys should get on this

Wilwood Disc Brakes has developed a new brake kit specifily for the Dana 35 rear axle (C-clip style) and is looking for a car to verify this kits fitment and performance. If you are interested and able to bring your truck to Wilwood's Research and Development office in Camarillo, Ca. please contact Ken or Matt via E-mail listed below.

Here are some details of the kit
Wilwood D154 floating caliper
12.19" vented rotors
One piece Ø12.19 rotor
Integrated drum parking brake.

Yes, Wilwood will hook you up if you're the one. We will need your truck for about three days.

Please contact Ken or Matt for more info.
KEN- khale(at)wilwood.com
MATT- mtritenbach(at)wilwood.com

Already swapped out my Turdy5, dangit.

I sent Ken an email. Haven't heard back from him. Do you know if they are looking for an older rig, or a newer rig?

If it wasn't 3 hours from here

I sent matt an email yesterday and last night he got back with me and they are currently working on it. I explained what I had and they are going to determine if it will work on both c-clip and non c-clip axles but want the c-clip flavor as that is the most common D35.

He is going to get back to me shortly and let me know.

Leep

Seriously, someone jump on these. Then when they give you your free kit, just make new brackets and use them on your 8.25 or d44!!

They are WILWOODs for christ sakes....

Seriously, someone jump on these. Then when they give you your free kit, just make new brackets and use them on your 8.25 or d44!!

They are WILWOODs for christ sakes....
LOL that was exactly my plan. i emailed them, but i doubt mine is the best cadidate.

no low mileage stocker but they did pic this hunk o' junk. I dropped her off yesterday. I will post pictures once I get the jeep back.

2011-12-31_10-34-53_782.jpg

Back