• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 2012

Re: Maob 2012

Yes Easter Jeep Safari sorry Scott its March 30th through April 8th. I was just checking to see if anyone from NAXJA is going. We have 7 rigs and 16 people going so far.
Sorry, i was meaning thats when i'm going!

The "Gresham boys" (me, redjeep and Orangejeep) have two cabins reserved at slickrock.. we plan to leave friday morning.. and come back Sunday (the 8th)

It's a mad dash to get the trailer, truck, and jeep all squared away for the trip:woohoo:

Sorry, i was meaning thats when i'm going!

The "Gresham boys" (me, redjeep and Orangejeep) have two cabins reserved at slickrock.. we plan to leave friday morning.. and come back Sunday (the 8th)

It's a mad dash to get the trailer, truck, and jeep all squared away for the trip:woohoo:

Cool ya I have to find a trailer. I have a line on one that will fit three XJ's if that's the case my fuel will be almost paid for. If not I'm in need of a gooseneck that will haul atleast two XJ's. I still have alot to do to mine also. It's going to be a mad dash to get everything here and on the rig before we leave. Can't wait maybe one day we can meet up and go out on one of the trails with you guy's. Do you guy's have any plan's on what your running and what day?

Last edited:

I wish we were!!

It's not too late. Tell your husband to stop being a cheap skate and pack your junk up and come down. I might be able to find you a place to stay. Heck I might be able to haul your rig down if you pay for some of the fuel (this all depends on a lot of things.) I'm pretty sure he can get the time off. I wish you guy's would go I know you would have fun and it’s defiantly epic. I think Torx should come to I need him to spot me since I don't trust some of the people going with us.

Last edited:

Ha! I really wish I could make it again this year, but somehow my EJS budget got combined with the Nail Salon's. You guys will have a blast though, enjoy it.

Can someone please do me a favor, and pick me up a Yukon Gear & Axle coozie from the vendor show? Mine was thrown in the fire by an asshole last trip.

I can do that but I might have one at my house you can have so you don't have to wait. I don't use it. It's okay your not going I'm just going to miss not having you there. Last year was a blast.

Cool ya I have to find a trailer. I have a line on one that will fit three XJ's if that's the case my fuel will be almost paid for. If not I'm in need of a gooseneck that will haul atleast two XJ's. I still have alot to do to mine also. It's going to be a mad dash to get everything here and on the rig before we leave. Can't wait maybe one day we can meet up and go out on one of the trails with you guy's. Do you guy's have any plan's on what your running and what day?

Since we are not registered for the actual event. It's hard to tell what days. So far the plan is

Hells revenge
Moab rim
Pritchett canyon

And we plan to rent RZRs for Kane creek on one of the last days

Im going this year, last two weeks in march. not sure how I missed the easter jeep safari during the same timeframe. crap its gonna be slammed.

Im going this year, last two weeks in march. not sure how I missed the easter jeep safari during the same timeframe. crap its gonna be slammed.

A: the EJS "event" starts friday, the 30th of march..
B: Last year was hardly "slammed" was actually Very easy going..

I go during this time, simply for the atmosphere of being in a town of Jeepers, And to have a good time on trails that arnt too busy on off days..

Plus, the little "offroad fair" was pretty neat to check out..

With KOH being so close to EJS, I'm sure it will be even more laid back this year

Here's the list of trails and what days the runs are going on.
http://www.rr4w.com/trail-list

This will tell you what day each trail is closed so you can plan your week. We found this help alot last year. We did run Moab Rim the same day as one of there runs. You just have to wait for the run to be completed before they open it up to the public. When we get our list of trails were running and when I will post it up here.

Back