• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FYI... Spartan Lockers are about to be released for the C8.25 27 & 29 spline

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I am in NO way doing this to sell anything! But I am hoping since this is a regional location, that this is ok to post.

I know that lock-rite recently released the 29sp inserts, and they have gotten alot of interest.

But the SPARTAN insert is about to go public within a few days to a week I think.

I just got off the phone with R&D and they said they are just waiting on QC to give the OK to a portion of the remaining parts, and then they will be available.

I know that there was ALOT of interest in the spartan for the C8.25 and people asking for em.

Well your wait is about over.

With the included hardened cross shaft, Made in the USA, easy to install (by far easiest) insert style, and better matierals then the others, I know it will be a great mod for the jeepers with the 8.25.

Just your public service anouncment...

Robert

Thanks for the heads up and the info.

Thank you robert for this info.I have been whating one for my wifes 27 spline. I think this is going to make her very happy.
Again thank you sir

Nice!

And not so much hype for this forum, but they Zip air lockers are FINIALLY available for the Dana 60! And even cooler, is that they have a compitition version that uses air to UNLOCK, not Lock the locker. so its locked no matter what, unless you feed air to it (turn it on).

And not so much hype for this forum, but they Zip air lockers are FINIALLY available for the Dana 60! And even cooler, is that they have a compitition version that uses air to UNLOCK, not Lock the locker. so its locked no matter what, unless you feed air to it (turn it on).
Great idea for a comp rig! :thumbup:

What tire size would y'all run on a 27 spline 8.25 with a spartan locker, specifically to avoid breakage?

Would you say that with a 31" or smaller tire a 27 spline 8.25 would be darned near bulletproof with a gentle driving style?

What tire size would y'all run on a 27 spline 8.25 with a spartan locker, specifically to avoid breakage?

Would you say that with a 31" or smaller tire a 27 spline 8.25 would be darned near bulletproof with a gentle driving style?
I think you'd be perfectly OK with 33's on a 27 spline and 35's if you have alloy axles. And yes.

Back