• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Offroad Fiberglass XJ Rear Quarter Panels

ScienceguyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone ever seen an XJ with these installed? Rusty's website says they have these for both XJ and MJ applications (see link). I'm curious what they look like installed on a XJ and how you're supposed to install them. I didn't have much luck by calling Rusty's or with google searches. I've got some front Glassworks Unlimited fiberglass fenders and I'm thinking about doing something similar for the rear. Thanks.

http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/mercha...rustys&Product_Code=RA-FRB&Category_Code=BODY

Yeah talked to Rusty's again today and it sounds like theirs are just like hannemanns how they cover the rear door too so you can use your rear doors any more. Not what I'm looking for, I'd like to keep the use of my rear doors. Guess I'll just trim them really extreme.

Those were designed for the 2 door Heeps. Just like the Bushwacker Pocket Flares were. In both cases, they have to be cut apart to work on the 4 door. Bushwacker does it for you... The Bushwacker Flat flares actuall fit where they should.

Back