• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

QUESTION does so cal have an RTI?

kayle666

NAXJA Forum User
so i have used the search function and haven't been able to figure out conclusively if there is a RTI ramp here in so cal. (ie) if not im willing to throw some $ at building one.

thoughts?
f-yous?
disparaging remarks?
who wants to build one?
etc?

oh and yeah why i wanna use one....
because i can....?????
or maybe why not?
meh!:dunno:

offroad warehouse in excondido used to have one out front with a wrangler parked on it everyday. not sure if they still have it or not, worth a check since it's near your work. i thought about building one, but i figured i should build my heep first. :)

so lets pool cash and build one of our own. wont cost much with multiple people pitching in i figure. i think it would be fun and super cool to have around!

There's one at T&J in Orange.

I doubt anyone with a welder would find one hard to build....

what do you want one for?

I'm guessing its a Flex Ramp
I have a friend with one he built. He drove his Wrangler with a 350 in it up and over, high centering it .... Damn funny.
Big engine but no brakes. I took some pics with my Pile on it.

when you go to TDS, pay $5 to use theirs once and get an official score so you can brag to all your friends about a meaningless number.

or you can always go to a warehouse and get a forklift driver to pick up a tire....

RTI = ramp travel index
I am toptally down to build one if someone can do the research and get some plans for one. If it is to be used for accurate measurements it must be built according to the rules.

Back