• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts I need hauled to the crawl

87manche

NAXJA Forum User
Pretty please?

it's looking like some uhaul parts I had given up hope on do exist, and they're in Tuscaloosa (close too anyway).

Does anyone have the means to pick them up and bring them to the crawl? It's going to be 400 lbs worth of crap. Two spare wheels/tires (33"ish), a big fat MDT third member (65MPH!!!!!), and a starter and some random crap from a scrapped uhaul truck. He's willing to strap them to a pallet if that helps.

Willing to compensate cash or liquor (or fireworks?).

PM me, or if you have my phone number call.

Where in Ohio do you live? Would it all fit in the back of a dodge 1500?

Where in Ohio do you live? Would it all fit in the back of a dodge 1500?

I'm in Ashland. Hour north of columbus on 71.

It would probably all fit in a truck. The tires are 33" ish in diameter, the third is not big, just heavy. All told it's probably 500 lbs worth of stuff.

josh told me doug is headed his way next week, so if it can get to Doug, it can get to Josh, and he can bring it up here when he drives up for WF.

I don't mind arranging for freight either, even if someone local can just pick it up and drive it to the freight terminal for me with a bill of lading.

Keep me posted on this Nathan. Would they guy meet a truck at an I-20 exit?

if you can get it ill meet halfway? david has some stuff i need from down there anyway so the 2 hr trip is worth it for me
let me know when and ill make the trek to chatt with the axles and head in tow. and if nate needs these things there i can haul it as well.

256 gave me some other SEC members names, so I messaged them. If they can get it to 256, and he can get it to Doug 'm all set.

My wife wants to come visit doug and have a good time in TN anyway.

there will definitely be good times if you come all the way here...... we might even call Jim

nah, that guys an asshole!

talking with chustr about pickup.

sending pirate dude money today.

Looking forward to spare tires and 65MPH!

nah, that guys an asshole!

talking with chustr about pickup.

sending pirate dude money today.

Looking forward to spare tires and 65MPH!

Let me know the logistics I would be willing to meet him and get it up to chatt town then onto doug.

Josh is trying to talk me into shipping them.

Will keep all involved apprised of the situation. Fleshing out shipping quotes. If not too terrible I just need someone to drop them off at the terminal with a bill of lading.

i totally forgot about my post..
um... yeah..
i can drive from bham to toscaloosa, pick up the crap, throw in the back of the truck and drive back up to Bham..
after that it gets flakey.. do i drop the stuff off at Chucky's or haul it up to 256's house?
and.. i can't do this til next month because im flat broke as of 6pm friday today..
Unless someone feels generous and supplies gas.. lol

i totally forgot about my post..
um... yeah..
i can drive from bham to toscaloosa, pick up the crap, throw in the back of the truck and drive back up to Bham..
after that it gets flakey.. do i drop the stuff off at Chucky's or haul it up to 256's house?
and.. i can't do this til next month because im flat broke as of 6pm friday today..
Unless someone feels generous and supplies gas.. lol

I would cover your gas, but right now I'm waitig on tw freight companies to give me quotes. If it's not outrageous I'll just ship them so I can actually do 65 to Attica and Harlan this year.

65MPH AND less RPMS? I won't know what to do with myself without all that extra time in the uhaul cab to contemplate life.

Back