• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jv run 2nd weekend in feb anyone?

Speedbump96

NAXJA Forum User
Well made it to goatfest in 2010 we up the hammers and broke right in the begining then missed this year due to deployment I get out feb 21st and would like to go up to jv and just have a good ole time before I leave wheeling heaven cali. If anyones intrested please let. me know I would like to have someone who knows the trails as I don't know them too well. I wanna runsome bunny trails and take a shot at any of the hammers. Thanks guys I appreciate all the help from so cal ill miss all u guys when I got back to the hell hole of the east coast

Feb 21st ill be out of the Marines trying to do one before I leave the states I have some of my skids and rails and stuff I gotta mount on everyone knows about my break down on one of the hammers in 2010 I want my revenge lmao

revenge is a dish best served with soup and crackers.

i may be down for this depending if i get my new axles in

You want to cancel your trip. ;)

First of all, HammerKing has an exclusive use permit on the more interesting trails on Friday, and Saturday they will be doing post race trail cleanup. Saturday and Sunday there will literally be 10,000 people trying to run those trails.

Go to JV this weekend, or wait until Feb 18.

yeah I was going to say, I think you will find pleanty of people to run those trails with you, out there that weekend. Maybe too many lol...

Still you should come out the friday before though...

Back