• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigid L.E.D. bar

davidson99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
looking to add some more lighting to my jeep. was thinking about maybe the 10" rigid light bar....i want something that is going to light up everything in front of me! i currently have hid headlights that are junk cheapos and dont have high beams when country driving i just turn on my hella pencil beams. nice but only lights up the road. doesnt do much for lighting up the ditches and sides. so i guess my ? is what do i want? dont know much about these led bars. how far does the flood go? or just wide spread? and the spot? or the flood/spot. would be nice if i could see some pics of them installed and before and after pics if you have or know of any.

thanks

Alright well I just ordered the 10" combo spot/flood bar. Can't wait to get it installed ill get some pics posted up once installed

Last edited:
Also look into the Rigid Dually 2's. Serious Offroad sells them now I believe. 4" enclosure, 1 and some change amp draw, and 2600 FREAKIN LUMENS PER LIGHT. Unheard of.

Post up some pics/review when you get all your loot.

Here is what I got. http://www.seriousoffroadproducts.c...roduct_info&cPath=1386_1513&products_id=90539 3200 lumens. I actually seen S.O.R. thread about the dually 2s so went to theory site and seen these. Pm'ed them and they sent me some links of videos and info. Great people to work with. Great service. So I ordered their 10" spot/flood combo bar. Can't wait. I'll post up pics of H.I.D.s, H.I.D. w/hellas, H.I.D.s w/rigid etc. Seen a couple videos on YouTube. The durability test they do are pretty rough. Looks like a great light

I'll be sure to post up my review along with pictures so you can all make you own. from the videos and pictures I've seen only regret I think ill have is not going bigger ha that can be next years tax check :rolleyes:

Where are you planning on mounting it, since you just got one?

EDIT: 3200 lumens from less then 3.5 amps? :drool:

I plan on putting it on the cross bar on my hoop under the Hellas if it will fit. If it won't fit there I will put it on top of my bumper under the hoop between d-rings against the grill. Both places should keep it pretty well protected
IMAG0068.jpg

If it ends up missing, I know nothing......:eyes: :D

I have 4 of the duallys

Love them!
I chose 4 of the flood pattern, but i plan to ditch two of them an buy a 10" light bar for the fairlead.
I want a bit more distance, these things are so bright I can't run them behind someone else on the trail
1634e4d0.jpg

Back