• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need help rewelding door hinges

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
the doors on my 2 door have had the typical hinge welds crack and they were repaired badly by the previous owner. they're starting to sag pretty bad and the passenger door is getting hard to close, i need to fix them.

I can weld but I don't trust my sheet medal welding to hold the doors on :gee:

I was hoping someone would come help me out or I can bring the jeep to you, preferably someone who has done this before.

Lambo-Doors-So-Played-Out.jpg

i need that repair done as well! hey grimm you gonna make it on the 28th? (charity soccer tourney soccer city)

if anyone wants to come to escondido i'm sure i can handle it. i dont make the prettiest welds but they hold just fine.

Is this on the jeep you had there today. If so you should have said something.

Is this on the jeep you had there today. If so you should have said something.

yeah Danny, but I'd shoot myself in the crotch before pulling you off the race rig when there was still stuff to be done ;) maybe we can get together once the KOH jeep is out of the shop.

sounds like you are covered with the help, but if not, you are more than welcome to bring it out to fallbrook. i can help you out with it.

Back