• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front or rear for a noslip power trax

BlueRockRash

NAXJA Forum User
i wanna buy lock rite lockers for my xj where would be a better place for the noslip one i was thinking rear and a normal lock rite in the front i would like both to be noslip but one is 410 and the other is 263

what would be best?

WHAT??? I just bought a no-slip last month. When I called with an install question, the guy couldn't answer it, as he said he worked for Motive and they just bought out Richmond. He didn't say anything about it being discontinued... Maybe time to stock up on those stupid little springs.....

<hijack>
Complaining aside, what options are even left for a lunchbox locker for a 29-spline 8.25? I just can't come up with a grand for a locker.
</hijack>

Motive Gear has purchased Richmond Gear and will be discontinuing the NoSlip Lockers. I've already dropped them off my website as a result. I can't justify selling a locker that won't be supported in the very near future.

Save up your pennies and get a Detroit or selectable lockers.

Lousy choice by Motive's (Midwest Truck)

anyway you could find out if they will be discontinuing the rebuild kits as well?

i just got off the the phone with knowwhere2jeep.com and he said that aussie told him he will have dana 30 aussie lockers in a week and 2 weeks for the c8.25!!!!! they just built a new facility thats why they have been out of stock for so long

Back