• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cross Enterprises Shock Hoop

dannovak

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know if they still exist?
I broke my upper shock mount in about 10 places, and was thinking of bypassing it with the shock hoop to avoid welding in something new. Especially since I need new shocks anyways.

Or if someone has one they are willing to sell?

I have been trying to call them, but no one picks up the phone.

They were in New Bury Park Ca,. Not sure if they still exist or not, you could try internet yellow pages and see if they are still listed or not

here ya go, found it for ya

Cross Enterprises .3833 Old Conejo Rd
Newbury Park, CA 91320-1030 (map)

(805) 376-9200

I tried both numbers on their site. 805-499-8169 and 805-499- 6333. One is disconected the other no anser or message machine.

The (805) 376-9200 shows up on google maps, but when you
call it it's Line X. I don't think it's the same company, but no one
answered, it's just a message machine.

Did you tear the spot welds? Ive got that from NOT using limit straps.... If i turn on a work light under the vehicle at night, the inside looks like a night time skyline....

2yxgdtw.jpg

Last edited:
Yea the stock mount broke free in a bunch of places. A guy at a fabworks offroad in santa rosa said he thought it might have been the shock was too short, and no limiting strap. So once I get it fixed I need new shocks that are the right length, and possibly limiting straps.

Last edited:
The JKS one does mount to the old mounts. So that one won't work for me. I don't have the equipment or abiltiy to make one, and I was quoted $400-$600 to fabricate something. That's why i'm trying to track down the cross enterprises one.

Back