• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country fixed control arm replacement bushings?

FleXJ96

NAXJA Forum User
I did a search but couldn't find an answer to this. I have fixed RC arms that a buddy gave me off his TJ as I guess they are the same. The Bushings (or flex joints?) are all worn out. RC says they do not sell these any more. I am on a tight jeep budget and if any one knows where I could find find replacements for these that are the correct size and wouldn't cost as much as new arms ($140 for new style or $100 for same old style), please let me know. From what I see from sizes I can find for other arms, I might be out of luck after the cost of the new parts and to have them pressed :shocked: But if you know different please share.

332043d1326851287-problem-rough-country-control-arm-bushings-image-658333189.jpg

332045d1326851317-problem-rough-country-control-arm-bushings-image-931251459.jpg

i used the same arm from my tj on my xj.it all depends on who you talk to at rc,the bushings im using are leave spring bushings from rc ,part number 1661xbg1,they werent that much for the poly bushings. i hope this helps you out

Thanks scottymoto! But, I called RC and asked for this part number. Super cheap only $34 for 8 (2 peice, 4 really) and some where along the lines he asked what they were for. I went into the LCA story. He claims that these have a smalle OD the ID of the arms. DId you experience this?

Back