• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AAT:IE MnG (1/18)and Big Bear (1/21) run this week

i'm going to try and make the meeting but will be unable to make the run saturday. i will be house hunting all morning then its my nephews birthday party at 2

Steve hope you can make it out to the meeting.

i'm gonna work this out with the misses and work so i can try to make it....

Is this a strictly Jeep run? I'll be working until about 8p tomorrow, so I won't make the meet- but I should be able to make the run. It's been a while since I've seen you guys. :yap:

Is this a strictly Jeep run? I'll be working until about 8p tomorrow, so I won't make the meet- but I should be able to make the run. It's been a while since I've seen you guys. :yap:

I'm sure it's open to all capable vehicles, Bryce. Besides, it's even a Big Bear/SBNF thing, not a NAXJA thing!

I won't make it tho... I'll be in Fullerton, pointing, laughing, wrenching, and running errands.

Carol is correct. The run is open to Adopt A Trail club members and OHV Volunteers and their familes. Last year there were about 30 rigs and almost 75 people. We had a big potluck lunch in Rattlesnake Canyon.

is it not open to non AAT members?
The ride that is. i have too much work to do to make the meeting.

You are a member of NAXJA.
NAXJA's SoCal Chapter has adopted 2N04, Balky Horse, in the SBNF.
Therefore, you are an Adopt-A-Trail member (provided that you're interested in helping out in the future :wave1:).

If you come up to SoCalFest, the Sunday of that weekend is traditionally spent running our Adopted trail, clearing brush, picking up debris, & correcting drainage issues. Oh, and having fun and enjoying the scenery, too...

We are an Adopt A Trail club, you are a member. You are invited.

cool! im sure i can/will help out in some way in the future.
not sure if i can make it up this weekend, how's this run for a open/open jeep with 4" lift, 31's, and no body armour?

cool! im sure i can/will help out in some way in the future.
not sure if i can make it up this weekend, how's this run for a open/open jeep with 4" lift, 31's, and no body armour?

You should be fine. I've run Rattlesnale in my stock, no lift Cherokee. As with any run you should have adequate tow points.

could not work it out with work... sorry steve.... .. now that i am working again i will be trying to attend more aat events but this just didn't work out

do you guys think the weather will suck up there on saturday?

Define suck. I've had some of my best experiences during inclement weather up on the mountain.

Back