• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-27 Celcius and no heat in my '95, ugghh...

The Adam Blaster

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I've had my '95 into the shop twice to get the heat issue looked at - they've flushed the coolant system and replaced the blower motor. The motor was shot and squeaking like crazy, so that was an easy diagnosis for them. The coolant flush showed A LOT of rust and crud in the system, and afterwards the system "seemed" to be working better.
Now that it's finally gotten really cold, it's painfully obvious (literally painful to me, I drove almost an hour each way to and from school today) that there is still something very wrong. The interior doesn't actually heat up even though the engine reaches normal operating temps. I could see my breath for both trips today.

So what else could be the problem?

Granted the shop should be able to find the problem, but so far they haven't so what should I tell them to look at next?
And yes, I am considering going to a new place to get it looked at, but the customer service side has been really good at this shop.

Please let me know what you think!

Back