• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Classic, yet going to make history?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Did he say that XtremeXJ could kiss his ass?

:laugh2: Tone you're like a magician... except you pull $hit out of your ass and a magician just uses a hat...

Back to the topic at hand... no I'm NOT a fan of R.G. the person... but I do brag about the SOB's desert racing skills... one fast jackASS.

Curt

:laugh2: Tone you're like a magician... except you pull $hit out of your ass and a magician just uses a hat...

Back to the topic at hand... no I'm NOT a fan of R.G. the person... but I do brag about the SOB's desert racing skills... one fast jackASS.

Curt
Couldn't agree with you more. On both topics, RG being a douche and Anthony talkin smack. Haha.

RG, performs well in the desert when he can keep a car together... Otherwise he's an ass. He drives with utter disregard to other people's safety when he's in Glams which pisses me off to no end.

RG, performs well in the desert when he can keep a car together... Otherwise he's an ass. He drives with utter disregard to other people's safety when he's in Glams which pisses me off to no end.

x2! he's hurt people on more than one occasion, he assumes the world is going to just move out of his way because of his awesomeness. doesn't work that way robbo.

well hes racing KOH this year. Lets see what happens. Hopefully that attitude doesnt come to the lake bed and no one gets hurt.

He'll have his tude with him... he'll need a hauler for it, but it'll be there...

Curt

He's american, and hence gets tired of putting up with euro bullshit..

No low class, no arrogence. Whats he supposed to do, thank them for putting on a great race?

Nobody goes to watch races, to root for the nice guy.... Gordon is the man, dont be a hater.

He's american, and hence gets tired of putting up with euro bullshit..

No low class, no arrogence. Whats he supposed to do, thank them for putting on a great race?

Nobody goes to watch races, to root for the nice guy.... Gordon is the man, dont be a hater.
I don't know the man personally but I have heard plenty of stories from reputable sources about his dangerous arrogant attitude when he goes out to Glamis to play. I have friends who have been directly put in danger by his antics.

I don't know the man personally but I have heard plenty of stories from reputable sources about his dangerous arrogant attitude when he goes out to Glamis to play. I have friends who have been directly put in danger by his antics.

From what ive heard, thats the norm at glamis?

besides, the point is he's a role model, he should be setting an example. if he had any class, he'd take the higher road and not resort to the language he did. and he wouldn't drive like an ass when not on a closed course.

Have you guys ever heard the phrase, haters be hatin? cause thats all i see.

If you wanna call robby out on being a dick, DO IT, but there is nothing in the video that shows that.... lets see some video of him being a dick at glamis! OH WAIT, i allready own that on DVD... NEVERMIND.

What exactly is so douchey about questioning over stretching rules in an unlimited class?.

XXXX that role model POO POO, dudes just another guy, get off his jock...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back