• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow in Bear?

I'm at 6200ft in elevation and we have patches of snow in the shady areas. I would assume you would come across some light amounts of snow on the parts of the trail that were on the back side of the ridge, but not much. You shouldn't have any issues running those trails right now, but I heard we may get some snow next week so if you plan to run them you better do it soon.

I'm at 6200ft in elevation and we have patches of snow in the shady areas. I would assume you would come across some light amounts of snow on the parts of the trail that were on the back side of the ridge, but not much. You shouldn't have any issues running those trails right now, but I heard we may get some snow next week so if you plan to run them you better do it soon.

I'm looking for the snow... lol

Thanks guys. Much apreciated :wave:

People are running Holcomb right now. That trail is on a north facing slope.There isn't much snow if any right now.

Well.......now i'm changing my mind...... can't do a WHOLE lot in the snow.. but you can wheel just about anything without snow...

DRATS!!!

I was up there last Thursday on the trail north of the holcomb gold mountain trail and did some prospecting. Took a stock zj up there and got everywhere I needed to go. A bit of snow , a bit of frozen ponds, the ice about an inch and a half thick, no problems.

People are running Holcomb right now. That trail is on a north facing slope.There isn't much snow if any right now.

Yes, there is a nice slide down hill and across a rocky creek we ran this trail New years eve it was good times for sure . Peacefrog there is a cool muddy hill to climb that was exciting.

Back