• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cleghorn sunday?

unhitched

NAXJA Forum User
anyone up for going up to Cleghorn fire road sunday morning? I have a buddy with an open/open cherokee who would like to try out the 4x4. I have been once, but i am not super familiar and would welcome company....

Nick

I thought most were working on the Team NAXJA rig :gee:

if it's less than 6 months expired, it's only a $10 fix it ticket. after 6 months it's impounded. I always drive on expired tags in my not so legal mustang, they don't usually mess with you unless they think you're drinking and are looking for a reason to pull you over. generally it isnt worth their time. I've only been pulled over once for it, but it was over 6 months expired.

i've never let it keep me from doing anything.

Nah, it's registered, just never got it smogged. So I should be okay.
even if the tags are paid but you still have to smog it, if the tags are 6 months or more out, it will still get impounded. ask me how i know :doh:

OH yeah, for sure, I wouldn't take it anywhere unless it was an emergency I needed four-wheel drive for. I'm just saying that it didn't need non-op because it's technically registered, just not ready to fly.

I always drive on expired tags in my not so legal mustang

Dude - that was my MO for sooooooo many years - was just how I rolled..

It did catch up with me, though, with a chippie who was posted on my commute down to Canyon Country - who knew that the black motorcycle cop with short man's syndrome wouldn't appreciate being called an Uncle Tom.. :dunno:

That shit started a year long feud. If he happened to see me, it wouldn't matter which way he was going or what traffic was doing, he was coming to get me. The other chippies on that route were also prone to giving me DUI checks at 6 in the morning on my way to work - fun year.. party1:

Dude - that was my MO for sooooooo many years - was just how I rolled..

It did catch up with me, though, with a chippie who was posted on my commute down to Canyon Country - who knew that the black motorcycle cop with short man's syndrome wouldn't appreciate being called an Uncle Tom.. :dunno:

That shit started a year long feud. If he happened to see me, it wouldn't matter which way he was going or what traffic was doing, he was coming to get me. The other chippies on that route were also prone to giving me DUI checks at 6 in the morning on my way to work - fun year.. party1:

HAHA!!!!!! I bet you started thinking twice when you got pulled over for the 5th time... ;)

Anywho.. back on topic..

Cleghorn on Sunday is tempting.....

I probably shouldn't start wheeling twice a month like I used too. I'll probably end up cutting even more metal from my Jeep. :gee:

E

If you all decide to run what time would you be meeting up? I've managed to hit the dirt and rocks almost every weekend for a month now lol, one track mind except for work :eeks1:

Back