• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extras

bonesxj

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to add a few goodys to my XJ. Upper and lower control arms, rock sliders, tie-rods and maybe front and rear bumpers. Any good suppliers that I should look at ? I do not like to buy from the big companies..

Man there are plenty... The XJ has taken off in aftermarket support. I don't want to be a richard, but search around here. A lot of it is based off of personal preference. see what you would "like" to have, then research the dogp!ss out of it to see if anyone else has used it. Good recommendations= a good thing (for the most part).

Hang out long enough and the big names (EDIT: in reliability and/or customer service) become household...

What size lift are you gonna be running? I have two sets of fixed LCAs. A set of Rusty's from a 4.5 in lift and a set of Rubicon Express LCAs for a 3.5 in lift. The RE arms need new bushings.

Back