• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hemet Jeep club trail run Tuesday the 10. 10am

kayle666

NAXJA Forum User
Hey kids some buddy's and I are comma hit up b canyon then the hemet Jeep club trail then Thomas mountain Tuesday. Planning on hitting the trail at 10 am. Anyone wanna play? 2 xjs And a jk so far. Cheers!

what is this trail like? never heard of it... i found a video of the 2008 run on youtube but it looks like some folks in a drive through then on a dirt road...

The trail from b-canyon to Pine Cove more like fireroad with little hill climbing but if you take b-canyon to San Jacinto Truck trail there is some off camber and narrow and then Indian Truck trail to 243 more like fire road again.

Yeah b canyons fire road, hemet Jeep club trail has off camber with a few different lines of varying difficulty. 5s15 is sceanic fire road going down to 5s13 that's unmaintained road. This runs the shake down for my bros 96 that we finally got running and in one piece.
Just a nice easy day playing around in the forest.

i should have some pics up in a day or so managed to get stuck in some silt and broke a quick disco! used the winch for the first time. awesome!

Back