• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Express coil identification

2stix

NAXJA Forum User
3 years ago i bought a set of coils from a member and he said they were Rubicon express. no box, but were new still in plastic. but i can not find any markings. did RE mark all of their older coil springs? i know the new ones are. any other way of identifying these?

On my 96, the RE 4.5" springs were installed in 2003. They were powder coated gray in color, but I don't think there were any stamps or markings on them at that time. Ah, the good ol' days.

mine have little white markings on them. something like 6200 or something like that. not sure exactly but there are some markings foir sure. mine also went on in 2008

well it sounds like the older ones didnt have any markings. i think my best solution is to measure the over all length and give RE a call.

We started marking all our coils about 5 or so years ago. There were a few that were marked before that but I don't remember which ones.

Eric@RE

V

sent you a pm

Back