• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

corral canyon 1/7/2012?

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
anyone want to go this weekend?
Also, are you guys meeting up tomorrow at that pizza place?

Looking for a sitter for my girls this weekend... I'll be at the M&G.. Look for us around the fire pit outside.

I'm game. I'm heading down Fri so I'll be able to make it out there relatively early on Sat. It's about 45 min east of downtown SD right?

i am in escondido so it takes me an hour and a half, roughly. plus i have to pick my buddy up. can we meet there around 9-9:30?

sidewinder, maybe bronco peak, i dunno. i'm open, both figuratively and litterally (no lockers), so keep that in mind.

no rock rails but sidewinder and bronco peak were doable without any damage last time i went.

how important is a cb radio on these group rides? been thinking about getting one, not the absolute best time for me to buy, but i can if i should.

how important is a cb radio on these group rides? been thinking about getting one, not the absolute best time for me to buy, but i can if i should.

Not hugely important for a run at CC.

I got my shackles fixed so I hope to make this run.

I ran sidewinder open/open with no rock rails.

but X2 on the greasebush... I have a nice dent below my rear window from one of those :D

1)Take I-8 east about 45 miles
2) Take exit 51 for Buckman Springs Rd.
3) At end of ramp turn right (west)
4) Proceed about 3 1/4 miles 5) Turn right (west) on Morena Stokes Valley Rd. it's on a corner so be prepared.
6) Proceed about 6 miles to the Four Corners main staging area.
it'll be obvious, you'll get to the top of a windy narrow road, and there will be a parkinglot with about 6" diameter tubes running around the lot. there's usually a porta potty there. it's at a 4 way intersection, hence the name 4 corners.

Back